View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:56 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Must all people choose between Germany uber Alles or America First, or are there alternatives?

All go nuts in those political topics. I can only say Trump has right about the 2% if you look in what state the Dutch army is in.
We wouldn't even stand longer than 1 day when the enemy cross the border. Shouting pang Pang pang cause the goverment even doesn't buy bullets.
The Dutch soldiers go on mission without proper equipment. They even buy their own bulletproof jackets in the dumpstores themselves...
And many many other stories how bad it is cause the government spent less and less while the soldiers went on more and more missions.
I disagree with most missions, better do less missions. But when you sent troops, give them at least good equipment.
Due to EU rules and stupid dutch politicians the Dutch army doesn't even buy the Dutch made bulletproof jackets.
Too expensive. While the USA buys those jackets in the Netherlands cause they are the best! Strange, isn't it.
normaly the USA buys own jackets, but they wanted the best and that are those Dutch jackets.
So if the pressure from Trump make investments go faster in the dutch army, i support him.

And in Holland endless talks about the Joint Strike Fighter. The liberals like to point that out. It is a lot of money. But Holland spent the same amount of money in Healthcare in 2 weeks...

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote