Thread: this morning...
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:41 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I cost me everything to get here and I earned this with my thoughts and actions. I earn the right to live here everyday by my actions and thoughts. I can lose this place very easily... I earn everything in my life. I am not entitled. nor do I pretend to me. I am very grateful for everything that has come my way.

unlike others who feel entitled to everything for being born, my birth was an opportunity to be of service to others. not an opportunity to demand what I want and disrespect god.

honestly I really don't see how anyone in that condition could live here. the 'living spirit of the land'' would reject you. I have had some with me that never saw anything other than the screen on their phone... that would be you

I've told you before you can't pour 10% dirty water into a glass of 90% clean water and produce a glass of clean water.
You've "earned" the "right" to camp on land someone else owns.... You perceive me as someone who's life doesn't exist outside a "phone screen"....

I gave you a glass of clean water and you put dirt in that glass. It's good you're isolated so your negativity & blurred perception has it's limited impact on others. You're getting what you've "earned". So happy for you
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote