View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:43 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
If what thommy said was true then the Germans would not be spending billions and billions on a second ruskie gas pipeline.

But as per usual, thommy is wrong. Mostly because his hate clouds his ability to think.
again you are making a fool out of yourself.

this nordstream pipline you are talking about is not financed by Germany and it is also not a pipeline only for russian delivery.

the pipline is financed by companies and it works 2 ways - not only from russia to europe, you stupid clown.

what trumps hates most on this pipeline is that he was not an accepted investor (what he is i.e. in the US pipline what wents now (after trump signed it) through a nature reserve.
i am pretty sure that it would not be signed by him if he would not be a big investor in that.

you can turn it however you want. you are either that dumb not to check what nonsense you type here or you make that a personal war between you and me.

you can think as long as you want that you are more smart - no one can forbid you what you think. but that doesn't change the fact that you're the opposite of smart but just a daft alcoholic who struggles with himself and his messed up fate.