View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 03:19 PM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
again you are making a fool out of yourself.

this nordstream pipline you are talking about is not financed by Germany and it is also not a pipeline only for russian delivery.

the pipline is financed by companies and it works 2 ways - not only from russia to europe, you stupid clown.

what trumps hates most on this pipeline is that he was not an accepted investor (what he is i.e. in the US pipline what wents now (after trump signed it) through a nature reserve.
i am pretty sure that it would not be signed by him if he would not be a big investor in that.

you can turn it however you want. you are either that dumb not to check what nonsense you type here or you make that a personal war between you and me.

you can think as long as you want that you are more smart - no one can forbid you what you think. but that doesn't change the fact that you're the opposite of smart but just a daft alcoholic who struggles with himself and his messed up fate.
Says the guy Nazi blood running through his veins.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote