View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:08 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I just watched some documentary and apparently:

fred trump was a thieving fuck who had difficulty getting any loans because too many people sued him and the government sued him etc, so he put donald as a new image for his crime enterprise...

when donald says daddy gave him a small loan, this is utter bullshit...daddy had problems with his reputation...donald continued to be a crook just like his daddy with 4500 law suits and counting but he was just a front for his father to crook some more...

I find it highly amusing that people are counting on this guy to do anything but crook
The only people who don't understand that he's nothing more than a criminal and a con man are fucking idiots..

I mean look at his supporters here on GFY, they were the Obama is a Muslim crowd, the guys who think 911 was a inside job, the guys who thought pizza gate was real.. the guys who think the moon landings were faked and that water creates gay frogs and climate change deniers..

When Donald sends his supporters he isn't sending the best, the brightest the high achievers. He's sending us bottom barrel trail trash. criminals, conspiracy loons, racist and bigots..