View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:16 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Every day I am stunned too. I am stunned that anyone supports this.

I was out at dinner the other day and someone mentioned how much Trump has accomplished, and I asked her to be more specific. She said Trump made "America safer" and when I asked her how she was unable to answer. I mentioned that Trump's policy in Afghanistan has been the same, and that we are now directly fighting Russian troops in Syria - she had no idea. Then she said she got a tax cut and I asked how much it was and she couldn't answer. Then I reminded her about the deficit. At that point someone else chimed in and said "They are working on a solution for peace in the Middle East". I quickly told him no one has seen this "Middle East peace plan" and that the Palestinians refused to sit down and talk Jared on a recent visit.

LOL. Say what you want about GFY, but because of GFY I can argue any point about Trump and shoot it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLion View Post
yeah bro, you're a Canadian so I don't know why you get so worked..just stop watching the news..
It is kind of odd how Canadians are interested in American politics, but then again they are close to us and a lot that happens in the US has a direct effect on Canadians. On the other hand.... I could not tell you the first thing about Canadian politics.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote