Old 07-11-2018, 06:53 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
TheSquealer is a Canadian ( as I ) .... so no " you guys "
I'm a Canadian?

Though I truly love BC, I would never consider living in Canada. I would never ... not ever, consider living with a bunch of passive aggressive, self righteous, insecure and pompous assholes who can't stop talking about shit about the USA.

You guys are such obnoxious dipshits that 1/2 your country hates the other half.

Why would I choose to live in the shadow of greatness, when I can live in the place that is everything that you pussies who can't stop talking shit all day, every day wish you were living in? Now go try and figure out who Canada can't make a TV or a car or a phone or a computer or why the Queen of England is still on your money.

"Canadian electronics are the BEST!!!"
- Said By No Person, Ever

I think you fucking turds should man up, act like you have some integrity and stop doing business with the USA if you're going to talk shit non stop about Americans. I'm fine with that. Granted, you have the GDP of a single US state which will be a tough loss (not really) and your maple syrup will be missed (oh yeah, US makes that too... so, never mind.). Maybe you can get all your hockey players to stay in Canada and we'll agree to keep all our 3rd string semi-pro football players who couldn't make the cut from playing in the Canadian Football League as a last option before taking a construction job, in return.