View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:29 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Demands others reveal information about themselves and refuses to give ANY information about himself.

He demands to be anonymous on the internet then trashes and attacks people when they give even the slightest bit of information about themselves or their lives.

Breaks GFY TOS

At least he's an honestly openly racist even while being an anonymous hate troll.

I told you I'm in Massachusetts numerous times and know the area well where Pam lived and where she chose to move to. And once again, I told you I like black people. I have nothing against black people at all. You know the only people I dislike are the same people that want to throw you off a building onto your head.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote