View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:38 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Any of you gaming fuckers playing Hunt Showdown?

I haven't really gamed a whole lot in years, but since I have a bit of down time I picked up a few games on the steam summer sale. One of them is Hunt Showdown.. This game is fucking sick and is so under rated compared to the other junk that's out there.

Anyone playing it?

The idea behind the game is it's a 1800's western style battle royal type game that takes place in the bayou. It's a PVP game but there is all sort of PVE shit mixed in like zombies, monsters, hell hounds and other shit. Crazy intense atmosphere in this game watching out for other players or trying to stay quiet will keep you on edge.

It starts off with 10 players usually 5 teams of two but you can get one of those teams as two solo guys. All the teams spawn around the outside edges of the map and have to collect 3 clues to locate the boss.

There can be either 1 or 2 bosses in a match. The idea is to kill the boss(es) pick up their bounty and extract, but the other teams are all trying to do the same thing or trying to kill you. in the process.

This is easily one of the best games I've ever played. Any of you guys that are in to first person shooters should check it out.

This is some random guy I found on you tube to give you idea of the game play.. This dude mostly just hunts other players, but is kinda funny with his narrative.