View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:05 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
It took me a few games to run into anyone else, once I did I wished that I hadn't lol. It is good to see a game that actually makes PVP challenging. The weapons are not op, you make a mistake and you'll be dead in no time at all.

I usually go solo as well, the bosses are not hard once you learn how to get them down. The spider is my favorite just because it has a little more hard to tell movements than the butcher for example.
Actually, my 1st game I killed a team in like the 1st 5 minutes.. Then it was like I died every game after that to either other players or pissing off too many zombies or dying to the boss. I'd get a kill here or there but I died a bunch. I'm getting a bit smarter with it though as I solo killed the butcher for a extraction a few matches ago and my last game was a team wipe and I stole their bounty.

I can only do one or two matches of this though before I have to play or do something else. It's all that.. nothing, nothing, being sneaky then bam you're dead by some other sneaky fucker or in a fire fight that gets you.