View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:00 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
The media had an interview with a dutch usa expert/journalist and he said Trump won. There was only one subject on the agenda cause Trump controlled the agenda. After years of USA presidents saying other countries had to invest more, he made his point clear that it doesn't mean "maybe next year, if there is no this or that excuse).

We will save the climate buy using natural gas instead of natural oil to fuel all the electric cars and produce them And than try to expand the market and sell even more cars. And you think that won't be negative for the climate.... maybe if you use software from Volkswagen to measure the amount of pollution you will get results that meet the Climate Paris Agreement (on paper).

fact is that if you look at the pipleline, it is dividing the EU and the Allies. As did many of Merkels policies. We are a 2 years after Trump and his wall. In the meantime Europe has build his own wall. Fort Europa. But it is easier to sent all attention to what Trump does or doesn't. Cause of german policy everyone tried their luck and paid big to smugglers. Thousands drowned cause they had the idea they coul stay. And instead of saying they where illegal and no change so they wouldn't try it, Europe used a NGO Refugee Watertaxi. That couldn't prevent all those people from drowning though.

With such friends, you don't need enemies:
Own-goal: Swedes drop boycott of Russian World Cup as soccer team advances
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...team-advances/

That is what i say all time, they all have butter on their heads. One for one instead one for all.
And buying gas, so that all can invest in new weapons cause of the tentions. What a great plan.

I don't care about the pipeline. Not my problem and i will never join an army when things go out of hand.
But all the blaming and crying about Trump. While everybody does the same, their country first and fuck the rest.
If Russia had proven to be a good partner, there would be less problems. But the same counts for Europe.
It is time for new leaders around the globe / Europe.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote