View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:54 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcrni View Post
All over the world people are waiting 2+ months now. Maybe all those cc's never got shipped at first place. I really don't think its a postal problem all over the globe.
It would be interesting to make a list here and try to make a conclusion about that. The same thing you said came to my mind long ago. The idea that they don't have a tracking number is insane in the same way that there are a 60 days before they consider a card lost.

Were they simply decide to reduce pressure by fucking up some people they consider that should and can fuck? Was it done by geolocation or by the amount of money on account maybe?

I mean, if they clearly have a problem with funds, what if the logic was to slow down some users. For example, If someone has 3K standing there, it is better not to give him a card and send a card to 6 people having 500 on the account. More satisfied customers to spread words around.

I never had problems with the post office in this way. WHy do we need express shipping if there is a simple method people are since ever and it is called a tracking number.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote