View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 04:15 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I happened to catch this line of questioning while I was eating lunch today. It's fucking disgusting.

The accusation was that there was no evidence of a crime against Hillary Clinton while secretly every email was being copied to a third party outside of the United States. My jaw dropped when I heard this - really, we are still bitching about the Hillary emails?

I demand that this be investigated immediately. If there is any truth to this, this information to should be handed out to the public. If this is false, the person who made the accusation should be removed from office immediately. This was a Congressional hearing, not a school yard. You know this is pure bullshit - if there was any truth to this the Republicans would have released this information years ago.

This entire hearing was nothing more than an attempt to smear the FBI and FBI agents running the investigation into the President. There is zero evidence of bias. He is an FBI agent; He has the right have an opinion AND a right to state his opinion in private. There is nothing wrong with that at all. He said shit about Hillary Clinton too.

This is insane. They are holding hearings into a an investigation before the investigation has concluded. They have zero proof of any wrong doing and their only intention is to smear the campaign. The truth no longer matters.

It's just like their investigations into Hillary Clinton. A dozen investigations, no charges. Their ONLY intention was to smear a political candidate. The truth isn't important to them.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote