View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:54 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Yes, it is great. I now have a two floor concrete bunglaow, about 40m2 on an Island in Thailand. First floor living room with working desk and seaview. Second floor the bedroom with balcony and sea view, have fridge, tv, aircon. Sometimes monkey jumps on the balcony. Only 12 euro a day cause is low season.

I wake up and walk through a big green garden to the connecting restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Cost about 6 euro for a good (western) meal and 2,50 euro american breakfast. Can also on the street or cheaper restaurant for less or to the best restaurant that will be little more expensive. Than i walk to the other side of the street where there is a gym. Well, did it once and must look how many times i will go. Than i can walk to the beach in 10 minutes. Or use the motorbike i rent for 2,50 euro a day. When clothes are dirty, drop them off in the hotel and get them back clean for 2 euro.

There are several bars and restaurants, good western and Thai food. cause it is low seasons about 4 party's a week. You can go after backpackers, or the 'freelancers' that come out at night. ladyboys and girls, whatever you prefer. Here you have a sort of backpackers reggae vibe with bars with the same menu as coffeeshops in Holland...

Realy, you only have to care about keeping sites online and relaxing, the rest will be taken care of.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote