View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:09 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what is so strange on it?

every german car and truck have to pay tolls in nearly every european country.
nearly every of those countries are delivering goods to other countries THROUGH Germany and they use the longest and most expensive motorways in whole Europe for free ???

why ?

why shall we pay for using the roads of other countriess and other countries donīt
have to pay for our roads? Germany have 12.900 km motorways and to keep that
working cost a lot of money.

there is no logic behind that.

did you ever drive through france til spain with a normal car?
the costs (one way are around 200 euros). did you drive through italy, spain, austria, czech republic, portugal, ireland, greecem croatia, poland, slowenia, czech republic, slowakia, hungary, romania, bulgaria or even switzerland for free ?

why do you call that a german invention ? these countries charge german drivers since centuries and the do not even have a fraction of the motorways Germany offers.

as far as i know in the netherlands motorways are still free but you have a few bridges and tunnels where drivers have to pay toll. Germany donīt have that and never had it. and on the other hand WHO need to go through the netherlands to deliver in other countries. 90% of your road traffic from outside is delivering to the netherlands. but in Germany 80% of the truck traffic from other countries goes through Germany into other countries.

I want to hear you when they would have something like the channel between france an england in holland and all traffic would go through holland for free and dutch taxpayer pays for repair your roads.
I point out that some country introduce import tarifs. In Europe the government uses other tactics to make consumer goods more expensive. I thought you where so against taxes that makes products more expensive.... Now i understand that is only when it is not in favour of Germany. Else you get mad as a rasing bull when the cost of products get higher.

So everybody jumps from a tower, and now Germany also has to introduces those high taxes on Toll roads. Than in the end all countries have toll roads and we all get fucked in Europe. And have less to spent on consumer products. I drove trough Europe, seeing roads in Croatia paid by the EU and i had to pay Toll. Or the new abandonned roads in Greece where nobody drove, paid by the EU.

So Germany who has the strongest economy in Europe wants more, more, more from the EU consumers, while already profiting most from the EU..

For your information; the most goods in Europe go Through Rotterdam. So now you can wait till holland will introduce Toll for all trucks. Making goods to and from Europe for everyone more expensive.

Congrats, the governements laugh their ass out of their pants. And as we all know the roads are not that expensive, it is paid for at least 10 times with all the taxes. Only doesn't use the governent all that money on roads. Your government want to get more money from the EU consumers, it is just like that and bullshit excuses about the cost. So if Trump calls the import tarifs an environmental tax to ship the cars from to the USA it is ok? In the end the consumer pays more. You can not mean it you are in favour of that suddenly. Fucking all tourist that want to buy a german beer first have to spent money for the roads.

I never paid toll in Holland. But also a trick from the government. The roads in Holland are well paid. If they use all money on the roads they tax it for we would have roads made of gold. I am against toll roads. But now i think it is time Holland introduces Toll for all foreigners. Why should i pay for their roads and they not pay for Dutch roads?

Edit; i see that all farmers and transport companies in Germany also hate it.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...egen-Maut.html

https://www.daserste.de/information/.../maut-104.html

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote