View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:49 PM  
xClips Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
My understanding is that he thought the judge was going to force Mueller to explain why he is delaying the sentencing of Flynn and if he didn't have a good enough answer, he was going to expedite the sentencing. In reality, the judge just wanted to meet Flynn and touch base to make sure everything was good. I honestly would love to hear your take on it.

Also, I am partially just trolling him as well. He makes these kinds of predictions all the time and then pretends like it never happened when they don't pan out.
Yeah, I have pointed out to him before that, in my opinion, his posting methodology detracts from his message. Some things are facts and some are opinion/conjecture and they should be specified as such. My guess is that much of what he is saying WILL come about but we are SO far away from a lot of it that this is not the appropriate place to bring it up every time there is movement. All of this is going to last YEARS....

There are a lot of Michael Flynn supporters, myself included, that feel strongly that he will be exonerated when this comes to sentencing - developing patience is the hardest part of this whole ordeal because when you really understand it, on a non-partisan basis, it's hard to take the lack of justice for General Flynn.

Edit - I just realized I didn't give you my take - LOL. I will write up why I think the above and post it for you.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote