View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:39 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
jewish culture goes back a good 4000 years... I see no reason to dump it now... my actual choice is NO neighbors...… and here is something you NEED to know right now about blacks and browns that is a VERY BIG SECRET. I am a white man, you are a Jewish woman. we as white men are treated 100% different than the bro treat the ho's....o kay... the bros are not out to have sex with me.... the bros do NOT ACT the same around me as the bros do around you... all the lovey dovey crap you hear because you have a white pussy… I don't get... I only get hostile shit... cool?
Your mind is deteriorating with your recent attempt at isolation in the woods. You need to seriously rethink what you're doing out there because your posts here have been showing a growing hostility and increased negative judgement of people. You're out there to become a better person and center yourself, not to further deteriorate. If you've gone out there to die then at least do one selfless act of kidness and take your dog to a no kill shelter, don't make him suffer out there with you
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote