View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 03:04 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Earlier this morning I read an article about his trip to the UK and... It was a horrible snub.

He met with the Queen, but that was mostly ONLY so the Queen could say she has meet with every President who was in office while she was Queen. The President of the United States went to the England for his first time and there was no state dinner. LOL.
"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god have you heard it? Did you read about it? It was a horrible snub!" - Rochard in his undies at his computer with a chubby from yet another infantile Trump bash propaganda piece.

Jesus you guys are like school girls sharing the latest idiotic gossip.

FYI: Trump was democratically elected.
Royals are not.

Royals get tax money for doing jack shit. In old times, when royals (the forefathers of the present royal families) were still actually running the place, it was called a dictatorship. These are families of dictators.
Royals never worked a day in their. Royals have absolutely no clue what real life is. Royals are a burden to the economy. They spend and give zero in return.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-refurbishment

If anything, being snubbed by these spoiled brats is a compliment
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote