View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 05:03 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by $5 submissions View Post
But aren't leftists convinced that everyone who doesn't agree with them are either a) idiots b) rubes who need 'enlightenment' or c) evil nazis?

Trump is a special case because apparently the Left thinks he's all three
No.. I have no issues if people just disagree with me. I do have issues with people who are mentally insane though.. Which is most of the Republican party at this point..

You can't find many examples of Republicans who are "sane" I can't think of any elected Republican who isn't bat shit crazy. If they happen to not be bat shit crazy, they still party line vote on the bat shit crazy bills which makes them worse than the bat shit crazy ones because they at least know better but do it anyway.

Show me a single elected Republican who has gone against Trump with more than just "oh that's bad he shouldn't say that".. Not a single Republican has stood up to take action when Trump said white supremacist were "good people" or when he called Mexicans rapist & criminals.. Not one stood up to do anything..

It's because they are all ok with it as long as they get the policies they want..