View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 08:05 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god have you heard it? Did you read about it? It was a horrible snub!" - Rochard in his undies at his computer with a chubby from yet another infantile Trump bash propaganda piece.
:
Fap fap fap.

All kidding aside... Everything Trump does is a embarrassment.

Every. Fucking. Thing.

Trump is nearly two years into being President and he still seems to have no idea of how any of this works. North Korea is the perfect example. Trump thought he could show up and meet with North Korea with little preparation and magically solve all of the world's problems. He walked out of the meeting, declared it a victory for everyone, and.... Nothing. They signed a agreement that said something like "Maybe someday in the future they might be interested in working together to have a better relationship". Zero results.

He went to Europe, seems to be considering ditching the world's most powerful military alliance of all time, pissed off the Prime Minster of England, and now off to Finland so he can embarrass us again by meeting with Putin and getting nothing to show for it.

It's been a year and a half and what do we have to show for it? The wall isn't built, our policy on immigration is a shambles and is making us look bad by locking up little kids, the peace agreement he has won't even be viewed by one side, we've walked away from the TTP, NAFTA is pissing off our neighbors... And so on. The only thing he has accomplished has been a tax cut for the rich, which other wise did zero for anyone else.

At the same time our country is under attack and he is doing nothing to protect us.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote