I'd snub Chump too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I feel bad for Canadians.
Don't. We rock!

Quote:
Stuck in the shadow of greatness.
Ah yes. Like a the lying dealmaker. How's that "Tremendous win" in North Korea working out for you so far?

Quote:
Insecure about who they are.
Nope! We're Canadian, and we're damned sexy!

Quote:
Unsure about their role in the world.
Nope! We're a peaceful lot who trades with the world, has some great culture, and oh yeah! Even fought along side you guys in a few wars. Try not to forget that will ya?

Quote:
Irrelevant on the world political stage.
So irrelevant! We're the 9th largest economy. Our military is respected and help many countries in times of need, including yours. We give to countries in need such as Africa, and - aww hell you know this already.

Maybe though you didn't know that we gave you insulin, Superman, Basketball, Walkie Talkies, Prosthetics, Sonar, Radio, IMAX, HOCKEY, the Electron Microscope, the Quantum Computer, Pacemakers, Alkaline Batteries, Garbage Bags, Plexiglass, Pagers, the 56k Modem (Yes, Canadian!), Java (the language, not the coffee), The telephone, The Canadarm, and our true gifts to the world, Celine Dion and Justin Bieber (admit it, you have all of their records).

Admit it! You wish you were Canadian and cool like me Brian Mike. You wish it. You want it. It turns you on you want it to bad. Oh my, you ARE turned on.. look at that boner! Another 7 inches and it'll be almost as big as a Canadians!

Quote:
They can't make a phone.
Blackberry's are made in Canada, idiot.

Quote:
They can't make a laptop.
Aren't yours made in China?

Quote:
There are no Canadian cars.
Chrysler, Ford ,General Motorrs, Honda, Toyota all make cars in Canada. You said the same thing a few weeks ago - is your memory fading? Are you having a stroke?

Quote:
No one is clamoring for Canadian electronics.
Except the US.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle22539440/

Quote:
You're using the internet right now, created by the USA, to complain non-stop about the USA.
Darpa invented the Internet sure. Who invented the world wide web? Sir Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist. Who invented Java? James Gosling, a Canadian. Shit on other countries all you want, but you need the world as much as the world needs you.

Quote:
But of course, no Canadians want to stop doing business with the USA... because,... no integrity.
Your education system has failed you. I'd be pissed off if I were you. Oh wait...

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote