View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:15 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post

What happens is, the thing you didn't expect wipes out 20% 3 times and you have nothing soon. Day traders always lose eventually, and each one thinks they have a new "system" that is unbeatable.

You don't have the tools, the speed, the capital, or the spreads to volume trade every day and win in the long term.

wrong...my base position is always in USD...I hold crypto for minutes to hours depending on what is going on but I never leave the trade alone ever...my losses are insignificant...I know only the bear market, I got in after new years...I would love for BTC to range or pump or even dump, I make money no matter what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
of course it's doable. and anyone who can do it is raking in a shit ton of $$$. not hanging out at GFY crowing about fake nickle and dime trades.

hello berkeleleleleleley...how would you know what a successful trader does?

did you find a fault in my trades? I post them a day in advance and up to now, if we count compound, after 10 days I am up 14%+ with my blind monkey selling 1hr after the trigger...use your berkeleleleleleleley education to call me out on my trades if you find a fault...it would make you look like you did not get shafted for your education and a 3rd world joke out-trades you

I am thinking up a way for my cat to out trade you...but it is not going well...but if I succeed it will be hilarious...maybe I will split his litter in half and if he shits in the left half of the litter I will go long and if he shits on the right I will go short...but some smarty pants would accuse me of moving the turd to suit the trade I want to take...I would not do this of course...I genuinely believe that my cat can out trade you....