View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:50 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
I see customer support, seo, social media management

And as far as I know, you were an affiliate rep at MediaRevenue. So what tasks did you have there that were beyond the standard main/sole affiliate rep. Did their traffic or sales rise while you were there, you were there as they declined and faded away. So there are not the numbers to back anything up if i were to guess. Would I take somebody who handled the digital branding for blacked or the affiliate/marketing rep for teenrevenue as they declined and failed to pay people.

I am not trying to bash you, i am literally trying to be convinced otherwise. I am telling you what i see from afar and perhaps this is why it is difficult.

What employees may seem as "i have no idea why im not being hired", may be alot different to what employers see

Also your experience in adult would be the affiliate/marketing rep. But the marketing strategy of paysites has changed so dramatically that they would prob fail to see how it translates. Before, affiliates were a need. Now that is a marketing method that is simply offered as it is low cost but not relied on whatsoever. Your resume doesn't show ad buying experience, which is moreso what people look for in such a role, having managed a large budget and managed x conversion ratio, etc etc