View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 05:12 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
The disagreements of "right" vs "left" is indeed turning out to be troublesome and with the added effect of displaying the true characters of people at times like this.

I would think crockett JUST ONES could take a stand against bladewire (proven nutcase), but time and again he wont cause it's "right" vs "left" even though bladewire is literally flushing the board down the drain.

What does that tell you about crockett?

I'm actually surprised the forum owners haven't dealt with bladewire yet, for what reason haven't they touched him yet...?
It's funny that out of the blue you think I should "take a stand" about Bladewire.. What was the other fake nick that's been pushing that?

How come you never take a stand about all the racism from ghjghj, oppten, onehunglow and all the other little racists here on GFY, but time and again you wont cause it's "right" vs "left" even though you fake nicks are literally flushing the board down the drain.