View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 06:04 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
@sk7411, Open a dispute, Just to bait the OP, if he will show up on paypal correspondance. Normally that make them rising from the death LMAO. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk7411 View Post
Thank you Joseph for your suggestion . I tried skyping him , even emailing him couple of times to no avail.

While i do not doubt the seller given that he is also a member since 2008 , however as a buyer it is worrysome for the long and indefinite wait.

Nick, if you are reading this kindly kindly deliver the orders as we have our own wait times just like your delivery times says a max of 3 days which is already a fair amount of time and we are close to completing 2 weeks !!
Your one of Patient Dude, I can tell you that ! Did OP Lost or get all his sub forum Banned ?

The last couple months everytime we saw someone offering this kind of offers on GFY
Never seems to last too long dammmmm.

I see some did get their order delivered, that would be a shame if all this would turn out to be a Scam from OP.
Hopefully you get your money back or order delivered.

Waiting after paid something Sucks, is not like you ordered something on Amazon and need 10 days to delivered FFS.

OP have the same last name of commander in Chief Lawyer >>> Rudy Giuliani

Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote