View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 08:03 AM  
sk7411
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
@sk7411, Open a dispute, Just to bait the OP, if he will show up on paypal correspondance. Normally that make them rising from the death LMAO. lol.

Your one of Patient Dude, I can tell you that ! Did OP Lost or get all his sub forum Banned ?

The last couple months everytime we saw someone offering this kind of offers on GFY
Never seems to last too long dammmmm.

I see some did get their order delivered, that would be a shame if all this would turn out to be a Scam from OP.
Hopefully you get your money back or order delivered.

Waiting after paid something Sucks, is not like you ordered something on Amazon and need 10 days to delivered FFS.

OP have the same last name of commander in Chief Lawyer >>> Rudy Giuliani

Haha .. Thanks for your suggestion Brian . It is perfectly 2 weeks + today and what on earth could 2 weeks is out of my understanding . I could have received two international shipments from the other corner of the world in the slowest transport system and the OP is unable to deliver a simple link .

Nick , we are disappointed !!! . No offence but this is thread was the terrible thing i experienced in gfy until now and i will still wait till wednesday before i back out . Leave an email before the day end of wednesday incase somehow any miracle happens and you deliver the order . LOL .
sk7411 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote