View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 09:05 AM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
The conclusion you draw is extremely far fetched from my assessment of this particular incident.

But to answer about their immigration policy - they have been importing record amounts of people from a culture that doesn't match theirs at all. With such huge numbers it creates a culture shock and is proven to be a recipe for disaster for the community and livability of a society.

Look up crime and rape statistics and lay it next to their immigration stats. It is no secret these are well aligned and connected. Although the media does anything to make you believe otherwise.

Now that they deport someone for a change, some cookie cutter naive SJW retard that loves attention to boost her self righteous ego, is fucking up a whole flight, costing the airline money and costing the other people time and money as well. I find her actions insanely selfish and ignorant.
ahh no... i was willing to read what you said until you started regurgitating the pundit news blogs again... Find real news and rejoin the discussion.