View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:40 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Trump admits his son met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...84333315153924

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

5:35 AM - 5 Aug 2018

Ummm Dumb Donald yes it is very much illegal. I told you he would throw his own son under the bus and that's why his son was pictured at the same airport terminal as Muller because his son has or is trying cut a deal to save himself.

I've lost track of how many times Trump said there was no meeting, that it wasn't about Hillary, that yes there was a meeting but it wasn't illegal to no there wasn't a meeting to now yes Don Jr met with Russians..

This must be the 10th version of Trump's explanation of the meeting.. The simple explanation = Trump campain willingly met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary which is very much illegal. Trump jr & Kushner are both going down or they give up Trump. Even if they don't give up fat daddy, it's almost certain Muller has enough to prove Trump was involved in conspiracy.

Fake POTUS.. no real POTUS would work with and conspire with the Russians to undermine our democratic election process..