View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:09 AM  
peter100
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello,

Using media advertising is little tricky and you can end up paying lots of money and get nothing.

i will highlight few advertising networks which you can start with , those networks don't require high investment and to make it really worth then you should do several tests.

first network is POPCASH :

it is well know as popunder network, they have millions of impressions daily , they are providing several elements to create effective campaign ,

1. you have to do A/B/C test now , they allow you to choose campaign budget and daily budget and impression price.

i advice you to start with 0.5$ daily with 0.0007 impression price.

2. choose Tier1 countries as start , don't add all tier1 countries at the same time , start with 2-3 countries and monitor the report daily.

3. devices ? i recommend starting with one of them desktop or mobile , not both.

4. operating systems? most of the traffic will be through Chrome/ Window and Android / IOS.

5. browsers ? choose Android browser / Chrome / Safari.

on daily basis you should check your report , you can find something like this, check below screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/EkaIwiu

As you can see Popcash does not show the website domain , only you can see site ID , you have to check the traffic on Google analytic , some traffic the site ID is shown in the URL but not all , hence check the bounce rate , duration and from which country and based on that you can exclude and blacklist some sites using (( edit targetting )) option.

finally , you have to do many test to find the most suitable settings.

second network is : PLUGRUSH

they used to have free traffic exchange but they stop it and they concentrate on paid traffic.
from my own experience , i can say it is an affordable media networks with quality traffic, but again you have to do several test A/B/C to reach to best sources.

the control panel and reporting is amazing and user friendly.

the setup is almost similar to what i explained above in previous network , i will highlight few points related to Plugrush:

1. the big traffic inventory is in desktop / mobile Pops , hence choose one of them.

2. in (( Connection Type )) choose no proxy traffic.

3. in schedule ? choose hours as per the countries you have chosen , European countries almost having similar timing , but for USA/ CANADA they have different timing , i advice initially to control the timing to minimize your cost.

4. the minimum campaign budget is 5$ , hence you should monitor daily , you can pause it till you make the right adjustment.

5. the main advantage of plugrush that they show the traffic sources and all domains , this will give you the option to whitelist or blacklist domains easily, but popcash you can choose even whitelist or blacklist.

after testing your campaign then you can click on it and choose " sources" then you will be able to see all traffic sources and domain and compare them with Google analytic as i explain previously, you can blacklist or whitelist directly using sources page.

check screenshot below

https://imgur.com/a/1iE9o9C

PLugrush is quality network , you can see lots of returning users with low bounce rate and high duration can reach to several minutes.

Third network is JUICYADS

Juicyads has a unique advertising way which makes them different than all other networks.

the main advantage that they allow you to choose where to place your ads on which site and which page , you can search by keywords , impressions , countries , categories , other option.

they are selling ads per week/ two weeks / month ..... the price depends on country and volume , tier1 is expensive and sometimes the price can reach to few thousands.

the main advantage that Juicyads add new sites daily , hence you can make great deals if you do little search on the market place ,,,, i was able to buy spots for 0.5$ - 2$ per week.

you can monitor that traffic on Google analytic and decide if it worth then extend another week or month otherwise you can cancel it.

at the top of each ads they have (( buyer Feedback)) you can read it before buying the ads , it will give you a hint.

again it is A/B/C test to find suitable one ..... but it is cheap and you can get quality traffic in you do the right search .

be patient always. screenshot below

https://imgur.com/a/jWPFKhK

Hope this can help you to start your paid profitable campaigns.

Good luck
peter100 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote