View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 02:03 PM  
RBM_Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainWreckContent View Post
this thread is only 3 years old lol
yep! I was just about to say, if any of you guys would like to use my time machine. I hate to say this as I do know that some old content does stand the test of time, but a lot of the content on most of those sites looks dated. I will not point the finger at any one generally.

I visited a site in the last few days that had content for sale, the same content has been spanned on several sites, there was no mention of still image size, but the site offered HD videos, so I took a look at some of the samples on-line. OK so we all know that it is possible to upscale an SD video to 720p, but you going to get poor quality, and this was the case. I spotted a model that I worked with in 2006, and who had retired in 2007 so when I saw the offer of HD video, I looked knowing full well this was predating that majority, if not all producers on recording in HD. I will not deny that HD was around then, but the cost of the kit to shoot it and the lack of bandwidth technology on the internet really prevent anyone shooting in it.

So, guys check, and be aware.

Now I would shamelessly pedal my own service on production of content, however I will say this, several people on GFY have been in contact with me about producing content. I can not supply content to you for $30 when a model is going to cost €500. Even if I was to sell that 10 times over at that price, I still €200 out of pocket, without the addition of my overhead. So, if you have a low budget and want to purchase content, the site listed above (those that are still operating) are idea for you, but when you members find that you are supplying the same images as every other site… or the last site they were a member on.

I produce bespoke content, limited to a handful of people, video content is and will be shot from different angles, so it will in fact be possible to edit different video from the same filming, if that sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for with some of the best European girls, up to date “contemporary for you posh people”, then fell free and drop me a line, my aim is to try and keep what the models wear sexy and classic, therefore it won’t look so dated.

So, if I offended anyone, but this industry is shrinking! We need new blood, new talent, new content and most of all new money.

Have a good and productive week!

P.S. I do not have a time machine, but maybe in the future I already do.

Paul

Photography & Video production

For Production: Rotten Banana Media LTD https://www.rottenbananamedia.com | For Affiliates Site: http://darkreachcash.com/ | About My Work: https://www.paul-batterbury.com
RBM_Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote