View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 04:01 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
August 2018 Update...

As promised, incase you are planning a trip, heres the latest news on Teignmouth public toilets.

Its BAD news for the Gents at the Jubilee Shelter... Its CLOSED !

Upon further investigation, its being redecorated - *SHUDDER* - I fucking HATE redecoration...

That means that all the work we have put in, the poems, the pictures on the wall, the fecal artworks on the ceiling and perhaps worst of all, the invaluable collection of phone numbers, email addresses and names etc, will be obliterated from the walls. The virtual rolodex of 'Who's Who' in the local Toilet Enthusiasts community has been destroyed...

Fuckers ! Its gonna take us months to get it all back to normal. Wish these council VANDALS would just fuck off and leave us in peace.

Also bad news for the disabled room at the Den toilets. These toilets are of the 'RADAR' key variety, however, the doorway itself appears to have been broken (Probably by a group of over enthusiastic guys who couldn't wait to get it) but instead of it being replaced, this 'SIGN' has appeared...

Well this is NO GOOD at all. Infact I went to see the man in the kiosk the other day, showed him my RADAR key, but he refused to let 14 of my 'Personal Assistants' go inside with me...

What an asshole! He sad I could go in alone, but what's the fucking point in that? He knew I didn't actually need the toilet, as I had already gone all down my legs before I approached him !

Total Wanker Toilet Nazi Mini Fucking Hitler !

Anyway guys, more updates as and when I have news to update.

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote