View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 07:35 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Hm, it’s a bargain since adult websites usually go for twelve months’ income. Would you take $900/k? Provide detailed stats, bank statements, tax documents, sponsor stats, bandwidth logs, coding needs, daily chores, detailed monthly expenses and, of course, visitor logs along with terms of payment and forms accepted.

But, if only $150/month in expenses, your content must be free or submitted and your hosting must be shared and ultra-cheap. 250k/daily visitors must use tons of bandwidth yet only $150? My own server ten years ago was $300/month bargain price as I knew the owner. My T1 in 1998 was $1,100/month then I changed to my own server. And I only had 100k/uniques per day.

This sounds a little fishy. Why sell if it’s earning with little expense? Either it’s taking up a lot of time or you have other sites doing better.

Oh, t-i-c response.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote