View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 02:37 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
If I may my friend, be careful with real estate in DR. Of course you already know nowhere near the border with Haiti. A lot of islands you have restrictions on foreigners buying as well. You might acquire a leasehold but that will expire.
I have a lot to learn this is for sure...I have seen several places built from wood, with semi open rooms, no side walls...the temperature here is always great...the only closed rooms are the bedroom and bathroom...the living room is covered with a roof and so is the kitchen but no side walls...there is only an outdoor mosquito net that separates the living room from the balcony...

this is incredibly interesting for me, I have already built a house before and construction like this is much cheaper than brick and mortar...there are no hurricanes here, puerto rico takes them all so wood is feasible as a building material...an open living room is the shit...no matter what happens I will build like this...