View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:28 AM  
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmscorpus View Post
hahaYou can see a thief in your mirror only. Your company owes us 1000 USD or even1 1500 USD whiel we never received a SHIT, only stupid big fiels which can not be used, youe without a license, we will NEVER use it...

You afsc is owing us USD. that s the problem.
I dont see you going anywhere without paying us...
But thatnks that you got back to me trying to pay your debts at us.
thanks a lot.
I truly hope your next post doesnt say that your English isn't that good and thats why your posts makes you seem like more of an idiot.

- You downloaded actually 2000+ HD scenes, 1920x1080 18,000Kbps.... so what you were expecting? A 1MB file? You clown.
- You now offer OUR own scenes to clients, pretending to own resale rights
- People suspect you're a liar and a thief, so they ask you for a copy of your "resale license", you dont have any, so instead you come back to us and say you need a copy of our resale licenses

Bottom line, you're a conman, you don't have resale rights on content. Anyone who buys anything from you will emd up losing all their money, because they will get taken down notices.

We own all our content, we have the video files, photos, 2257 AND resale contracts with all the studios we have. You have video files, photos and 2257 and nothing else. Anyone buying from you is risking their entire business.

You're just another conman
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote