View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:04 AM  
Acepimp
All Facts Matter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
Following it closely on what? zealot propaganda sites? what is that worth to anyone outside those who read them?

Take a step back and read what you are saying sometime. It's just nonsense. You can stick up for your leader all you want, there is nothing wrong with that. But if you have to dig up and drudge through bullshit sites to protect him then ask your self this: Is it even worth the effort? You don't have the tools to manipulate anyone. Your best moves are to repost links and repeat what others are already saying. Just stick with what you have instead. You stand by your president and the moves he is making and feel that he is innocent until proven otherwise. That alone, in itself, is understandable. No lies needed, no trench digging, no attacking of the opposition needed.
Hello Glen. I don't stick up for Trump- I stick up for the truth. I don't post shit that's untrue. Go ahead- debunk me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
the position that trump is 100% in the right on everything, has not done 1 single thing wrong nor does he have 1 single flaw combined with thinking that everything swirling around him is a blackhole of tangled conspiracies responsible for everything wrong about trump exposes the lunacy.
I've never stated anything of the sort. He's not perfect. He's doing a lot of things that I don't like. That said, the FISA scandal is absolutely real and the Democrats and FBI/DoJ officials involved are in deep shit.

Just Surfing? The Sexiest Models Are At >> MyHotSexCam.com

Chat with live Streamate Camgirls
Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote