View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 06:50 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
She kept asking “why?” and “ what did I do?” but the cop ignored her. Threw her on pavement in shorts and sleeveless shirt. Dragged her a bit which hurt her yet no explanation. I couldn’t see the punch but cops have tasers to stop people from acting out. Cops shouldn’t punch unless in a life-or-death situation. Her male friend simply laid down as told.

She struggled because she was not told why the arrest. “Calm down and I’ll explain” could have diffused the situation. But we don’t see all the action or hear it clearly. He should have called for backup, approached the car, talked calmly and slowly to her and given some reason for the stop, like her taillight is out. Meanwhile, backup is coming along to assist momentarily and they’ve all heard about her past assaults, if any.

Hopefully you’ll post updates on the whole fiasco.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote