View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 07:09 AM  
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmscorpus View Post
I want my 1.500 USD back as well. I only downloaded shit, that noboby can use. It wasnt like I ordered it.... it was just any shit Brandon gave me to download, we could only use 400 or so, and finallynever received a license. So, nothing in hands, deleted. but paid upfront 1500 USD, deal got cancelled by Jacean, but still no money refunded.

Wating on 1500 USD
Hey look, the conman jumps threads. So you change the story again, how much of a complete moron are you?

So, you agree to license content for "your website". You downloaded content, didnt pay for it, you STOLE IT, you had no intention to pay for it. After you downloaded the stolen content, you then appear on forums calling yourself a 3rd party "reseller" with thousands of HD scenes at the cheapest prices. You start peddling the content to people, and since no one knows you they ask for you to prove you have resale rights. You have no resale rights, so you come to us a month after stealing our content and ask us for our own resale licenses because you need to show your clients. You got caught red handed you clown. AND NOW we come full circle and you wanna play victim. You're a thief, a wannabee.
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote