View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 12:41 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Hmmmmm......
Don't trust anyone over 35..... And then.... You are one....

Sounds like your promoting 'selective enforcement' of the law. Wasn't that part of the argument in the 60's
I'm promoting 2 things... Jack and Shit. (And Jack left town)

During the 40s I remember listening to the radio when they dropped the bomb on Japan and asking my parents about it. But during the 60s I was in both Paris France and in the Haight.

What I know is this:

1. Not only are the vast majority of people today weak whining pussies but far too many men these days are looking for another man to fag out with.

2. The 60s were about sex, drugs and rock n roll. The only people honestly serious about changing the world were a bunch of university educated idiots preaching communism. The rest of us only listened to them so we could get laid or stoned.

By comparison today's counter revolutionaries are so pathetic that would make even the most militant 1960s hippie go to rehab. -- We're talking serious losers.

Therefore the only thing I'll say is that today's weakness is because everyone has it too good and that they've never done a hard day of work in their lives. What most people today need is a kick in the ass and to be given something real to complain about.