View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 11:03 AM  
Mr. Deltoid
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohawk Steve View Post
You can now link to site tags of certain Top Rooms from the link code page. We are working on rolling out more tools with the option of linking to tags.
I'm not seeing this anywhere. Can you supply an example URL with bigboobs as the tag? I don't see top rooms. Is it possible to use this now for cam listings (5 thumbnails for example)? "Cam Listings" is the tool I'd like to use. Barring that, I'd try embedding a single performer under a tag I select.

Lastly, this is very important and something I'd like confirmed if possible. It will factor into my promotion of Chaturbate versus Streamate:

Affiliate tracking and credit: Lastly, can anyone confirm that I'll receive my cut of any money spent by a member who logs into Chaturbate through Chaturbate directly using credentials he registered through my WL? In other words, member X signs up through my WL. He later returns to Chaturbate directly and inputs his username. Am I paid when he spends on Chaturbate and not my WL (the registration originated from my WL)? Finally, how far does affiliate tracking extend? If someone visits my WL first but chooses to visit Chaturbate later and registers there instead of my WL, do I get the registration?
Mr. Deltoid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote