View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 10:58 AM  
Mohawk Steve
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid View Post
Hmm, okay, I'll need to wait for embeds. Right now I'm linking directly to performers (or more specifically, visitors link to performers). Whenever the option is available, I'd like to display a cluster of thumbnails (with affiliate codes or directly to my WL) under a specific tag. As things stand, in order to serve advertisements of a certain type, I have to maintain my own database of performers along with pictures. I target a very small market.

Circling back to tracking and revenue sharing. I do have a WL. To be more specific:

1. When someone signs up to Chaturbate through my WL, when I generate a WL signup, it's my understanding that accounts are universal and can access both my WL and Chaturbate directly. In other words, someone who registers through my WL can head over to Chaturbate and use his WL login. If the member prefers to return to Chaturbate directly -- not my WL -- and logs into Chaturbate.com using the credentials he registered through my WL, will I receive 20% of the money he spends through Chaturbate (as opposed to my WL)?

I want to make sure I'm receiving credit for all money my members spend and not just commission on money spent inside of my WL.

2. As for tracking, if someone visits my WL and doesn't signup immediately, but within a month visits and signs up at Chaturbate.com, will that account be counted as a registration under WL. He visits my WL, leaves without registering, and later visits Chaturbate and registers.
1. Yes, you will receive 20% RevShare from the user in this scenario.

2. Our visitor cookies last about a month so if the user gets cookie'd and returns in that time frame then you will still receive credit for their Registration.

Feel free to e-mail me (in sig) with any other questions or concerns.

Adult FriendFinder Skype: mohawk_steve Cams.com
Mohawk Steve is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote