View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 05:21 PM  
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx6live View Post
I can only assume lots of old spenders forgot their password and made new accounts. Without our cookie. Life sucks. It is slowly building up again, hope nothing like that repeats.
These guys / girls / couples / whoever is spending build up an online relationship with the performers, part of the reason they keep going back is they have built a rapport with whoever it is they have fallen for.

Much like 99% of this place, a username holds quite some significance to them and they aren't about to give it up without attempting to figure out a lost password.

Have you spent much time in chats watching the way different performers interact with surfers? These girls and guys know exactly who is helping keep a roof over their head, food on their plates and spending money in the sky rocket!

They actively acknowledge a username when they see them pop up online - it's just good customer service and makes the surfer feel important!

With regards to the overall theme of this thread, sales of any kind are never consistent when you micromanage them (hourly / daily).

As you see with Sarettah's graphs (thanks for posting that interesting to see) the overall trend line shows a gradual increase or decrease, while at the same time some weeks / months can be significantly lower or higher.

My experience with cams are that sales are they don't fall off a cliff, however they do fluctuate and it can be pretty significant depending on the number of transactions you are doing each day.

If your sales are disappearing, instead of losing it at people like Steve or Shirley, ask them if they have noticed any trend across the period / month. Discuss with them what you are seeing and then perhaps ask them if they have any suggestions to increase your revenue.

My experience with both Steve and Shirley is that they have been absolutely fantastic to deal with. Never ever had heated discussion, have asked both of them about sales/frees/traffic over the years along. Always extremely helpful and professional!

Kudos to both Shirley & Steve!