View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 09:11 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Really? That is a pretty dumb comment to make. To think that American politics do not affect Canada, is like saying a pot of water sitting on a hot plate, doesn't heat the water in the pot.

How about you shut the fuck up when the discussion is on any other country than the USA?

No? Well, you shouldn't have to, and neither should Mark. It's not like he is portraying himself to be from the USA like other POS on this board. You like to act like an intellectual, but sometimes you fail on some of the most basic shit.
Hi Astro,

You're right. What's going on in the US affects the world, and in more ways that people think.

What people like Dynamo fail to understand is that alot of people care about the US. Canada is the next-door neighbour to, and the closest trading partner to the US. We share the same believes, same cultures, etc, and tourism to and from both countries is a billion dollar industry.

Dynamo thinks I dislike Americans. Not true. I've said it a million times here on GFY. I love the US and the US people.

From where I sit, Trump is screwing everything up, lies constantly, and gets his cronies like Sarah Huckasanders to lie for him too. For reasons I can't understand, some people do not believe its happening. Hence, discussions and arguments between the Left and the Right.

Dynamo isn't worth your time. I used to enjoy arguing with him but he goes way overboard too often so I finally ended up blocking him months ago. He's actually the only person I have ever blocked (and that's saying alot lol!).

Cheers mate - and thanks.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote