View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:45 AM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hi Astro,

You're right. What's going on in the US affects the world, and in more ways that people think.

What people like Dynamo fail to understand is that alot of people care about the US. Canada is the next-door neighbour to, and the closest trading partner to the US. We share the same believes, same cultures, etc, and tourism to and from both countries is a billion dollar industry.

Dynamo thinks I dislike Americans. Not true. I've said it a million times here on GFY. I love the US and the US people.

From where I sit, Trump is screwing everything up, lies constantly, and gets his cronies like Sarah Huckasanders to lie for him too. For reasons I can't understand, some people do not believe its happening. Hence, discussions and arguments between the Left and the Right.

Dynamo isn't worth your time. I used to enjoy arguing with him but he goes way overboard too often so I finally ended up blocking him months ago. He's actually the only person I have ever blocked (and that's saying alot lol!).

Cheers mate - and thanks.
Oh no worries. I have a complete grasp on reality.

I think we had a very similar conversation a couple years ago about this. LOL He seemed more "together" then though (well, compared to now)