View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 11:51 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
if you are so sure about BTC going to shit etc, my question is: how much money you made on it, by buying contracts for its lower price ?
You talk about BTC going lower and being a scam since like one year, I bet that you made fortune already on your bets...Am i right ?
Or maybe you just talk, and dont trust yourself and your prognosis enough to put your money on it ?

nope i NEVER paid a bitcoin.
i found a few on an old disc last year when i was experimenting around with mining in the start days when BTC was less than 1 cent.

i sold them and fine. but i would never play such a obvious game seriously

Quote:
I find it really funny when someone speaks only when BTC goes down ("what did i tell ya"), yet when it goes up, he is suddenly quiet.
i wrote that already when BTC was on the way up. and I also knew WHY it goes up.
but I could not tell you when the big crash comes. only THAT it comes.

Quote:
The thing is that this is a market...unregulated....with lots of speculation...
and like a typical market it is bipolar creature. sometimes it is in euphoria, sometimes it is depressed...
this is not a market. it is a money loundry and it only worked because so many people did not realize that.

and yes i also see a future in crypto but not in this private shit. it will be the dream of every government because when this is here you will never make 1 dollar without paying tax.
this is the 100% control system and the governments let it run because this is the ne and only way to get this back money back in the the tax circle.

now a few trillion are washed already and they will first start to regulate it (started already a few days ago) and then they will force you to use it because real money is gone.

and then ? against what will you compare it than if there is nothing else than that ?

was it worth to sell your freedom ?