View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:58 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
How does a person not realize they're too dumb to spurt opinions?

Your idea of "trust in the gov, they're always right" is just retardation

Quit spittin lies and bs and gtfo of these threads, if you dont, it is proof you feel threatened by the growth of bitcoin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope i NEVER paid a bitcoin.
i found a few on an old disc last year when i was experimenting around with mining in the start days when BTC was less than 1 cent.

i sold them and fine. but i would never play such a obvious game seriously

i wrote that already when BTC was on the way up. and I also knew WHY it goes up.
but I could not tell you when the big crash comes. only THAT it comes.

this is not a market. it is a money loundry and it only worked because so many people did not realize that.

and yes i also see a future in crypto but not in this private shit. it will be the dream of every government because when this is here you will never make 1 dollar without paying tax.
this is the 100% control system and the governments let it run because this is the ne and only way to get this back money back in the the tax circle.

now a few trillion are washed already and they will first start to regulate it (started already a few days ago) and then they will force you to use it because real money is gone.

and then ? against what will you compare it than if there is nothing else than that ?

was it worth to sell your freedom ?
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote