View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:04 PM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Look at yourself right now Thommy,
You are discussing bitcoin in a bitcoin thread... your agenda is already lost lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
I am the last person that trust them believe me.

but YOU seems to want that cybercurrency that can be controlled on every move it makes will replace real money.

and IF that day comes it is just a currency and nothing else.
no way to speculate on that more as it was always with currencies.

so WHAT EXACTLY did you win ?

WHAT lies and WHAT growth of bitcoin?

it is going back there where it came from.
the money washers got most of their black money already changed into white money - that´s all they wanted in the first step but now they did it even with profit. and from WHERE did this profit come ?

i think never anybody teached you WHAT money is and what it represents.

there was a nice ponzi a few years ago where someone made an adnetwork where only the members where able to click on ads and got paid for - and they got paid with ads what they could offer to the members. so all what happend was that people have been advertisers and customers at the same time.
a few of this idiots tried to refer me into this system and they have been mad with me when I told them that they will lose everything.
they said EXACTLY the same things to me you say.
now they lost all and the funny thing is: they are STILL mad with me because they think all would become good if I would not speak that negative.

you know how i call such people? MORONS !!!!

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote