View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:13 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
BITCOIN is 10 years old. at the beginning it was worth less than 1 usd. now its around 4500 usd.
ask yourself, do you consider it going up from 1 usd to 20 k (or 4.5) more OR less important than going down from 20 k to 4.5k usd ?
crypto market is here to stay. Binance had similar net profit in some months this year to Deutsche Bank.
Market goes up and down, the task of good traders is to make money on it !
what YOU does not seem to understand ist that this is not a market - it is a LOTTERY.

so please educate yourself about the difference between markets and lotteries.

all what happend here was a speculation that only depend on the fact that people believe it or not believe it. as soon the non-believers are out the value of bitcoin is zero.
but the value of a dollar or a euro will still be the same.

you will still get the same for 1 US but you will get fuck nothing for a bitcoin.

you can do the fucking same thing even with toilette paper or dog shit and it will work as long as people WANT to bet in this game.
so donīt tell me it is because of the blockchain technology - this is pure bullshit.

blockchain WILL survice I AM 100% SURE and I said that FROM THE FIRST MOMENT.

but you can not think that everybody can print itīs own currency.
THIS will NEVER happen.

so can we agree that this is just ONE MORE lottery ?

but please do not call it currency - it have fuck NOTHING to do with that.