View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:45 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mce View Post
WHOA! That's HUGE, dude! How's the quality of the care?
The quality depends on where you live. But comparing it with America private health care it's not so good.

However the private healthcare told my brother his insurance didn't cover him so the only option was paying and that costs a fortune. The Medicaid system said he wasn't worth covering.

My Father had a heart bypass on Medicaid, then a year later got a swollen major blood vessel. My Mother phoned the paramedics who arrived very fast, they took him to the nearest small hospital with a helicopter, so they could take him to the large hospital who had operated on him. Unfortunately the small private hospital didn't take him anywhere they did test on him thinking he had insurance. In the afternoon his blood vessel exploded and he died.

The small hospital was unable to do heart operations so the tests were pointless. They did send my Mother the bill for the tests. She told them she wasn't paying.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote