View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 04:11 PM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Nope. I wanted out of the EU long before any referendum and so did millions of people. Im for immigration, just not crazy mass immigration. Growing up in Britain, we always had foreign folk. Hell i am friends with Chinese, Pakistani, Indians and more people. It honestly feels like since Tony Blair opened the borders in 2004 that its just became more of an issue each year. Time the referendum came, people had just had enough. We are now going through it again with Islam in this country. People are reaching that same breaking point but the politicians will just keep ignoring it again. Far easier to brand people racist nazis for daring to question it
But your muslim problems will remain exactly the same - they don't come from the EU, you can't enter the UK from Schengen without passport control, maybe a few manage to slip through by hiding on a truck or something like that.

Your muslims are mostly Pakistani, a country you Brits basically created after ruining India.

They will not go away after Brexit, you will only lose those that come to the UK to work (like the Poles).

Ok, maybe you will avoid some Romanian or Slovak gypsies - but probably not even that cause the EU will not allow participating in the common market without free movement.

That leaves only hard Brexit as a solution to that problem - and that means you will be really fucked. I would already start stocking up on food supplies if I was you - I am reading how your army is already preparing for that case.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote