View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 04:17 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
PS: I don't think anyone supports illegal mass immigration.

But let's also keep in mind that the western world still delivers the bombs that get dropped on those people and that we still fuck up the climate that makes large parts of Africa uninhabitable.

You don't want immigrants? Stop supporting governments that cause them. Interestingly enough it's the conservatives and nationalists that insist on delivering weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia or promote burning oil and coal. But at the same time tell you to fear the immigrants their policies cause.

But hey, what do I care, keep digging your own graves.
So the West should stand back and allow terrorists to take over the world? You do realise that without the US coalition into Afghanistan Al Qaeda would have carried on with even more deadly attacks than 9/11?

Invading Iraq was a criminal act led by Bush and Blair who both need to be tried on what they did.

Bombing Libya was another mistake. Leaving Qaddafi in power was best for the region. Obama should face up to the mess he caused.

Not backing Saddam in Syria was a big mistake and we now have to fight ISIS and other terrorist groups to keep them out of power.

As a German do you believe the UK should have stood back and not gone to war with Germany?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote